Snap-on Tools was established in the US in 1920. We have a vast heritage that we’re extremely proud of!
Snap-on launched in the UK in 1965 with its first office in Kettering, Northamptonshire. A little over a decade later, we had 100 UK franchisees operating from four branches. By the late 1980s we had expanded to seven branches.
Today, we have over 430 franchisees operating territories in the UK and Ireland. Globally, our franchise network is made up of more than 4,300 franchises. Our exciting franchise offers you the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits and freedom of being your own boss whilst safe in the knowledge that you have the back-up and support of our global support network behind you.
In 1996 we opened a state-of-the-art Distribution Centre in Kettering, which now provides centralised service and support to our franchisees across the UK, Ireland, Europe and Scandinavia. We have a UK support staff ratio of 2:1 to every franchisee!
In 2015 we celebrated 50 years of success in the UK and our business continues to thrive. We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to join our franchise family. We offer funding, training and support as well as our combined wealth of industry knowledge, all of which we will share with you.
Our aim is simple: to empower you with the tools for success.
Everyone has a different goal – to be your own boss, spend more time with your family, to build a business to pass on to your children or even build a profitable business as a pension provision. Whatever the end-game, we’re committed to growing our network of successful franchise owners. We pride ourselves on supporting, educating and inspiring each and every member of our business to achieve all this and more.
Here at Snap-on, there’s no such thing as a ‘man in a van’; when you join us you’re part of a team. Our network is our family and our business operates on our core values:
- Support and camaraderie: it’s the magic of our network… your team includes head office, our support team and your fellow franchisees alike
- Honesty and openness: from the moment you first contact us throughout your business, we promise to operate with integrity and transparency
- Training and education: by constantly learning we can all grow and be more profitable
- Quality and service: you receive the very best from us and give the best to your customers
- Inspiration and innovation: it’s what makes our products, our support systems and our franchise the best!